Our economical Utility, Lab & Library Tables are very attractive and exceptionally durable. They feature a work surface that is two sided thermal fused laminate on 1 1/8” high-density core for balanced construction. They are resistant to wear, scratches, burns, stains, and most chemicals. This table is constructed with two-inch diameter square steel legs bolted onto corner sockets of the three-inch wide steel apron.
- These economical Utility, Lab & Library Tables are rock-solid, with 2” steel legs bolted into corner sockets in the 3” wide steel apron with over 3,000 pounds of clamping force.
- 29" standard height.
- Top is two sided thermal fused laminate on 1 1/8” high-density core .
- Rounded corners.
- Work surface resists wear, scratches, burns, stains, and most chemicals. Choice of 4 top colors; all have black frames & t-mold.
- T-mold edge with safety rounded corners.
- Plastic feet to protect all floor surfaces.
- Add optional casters for easy mobility.
YOU CAN COUNT ON CORRELL: Correll was established in 1969 and has been in business for over 50 years. With our outstanding Customer Service, innovative new product lines, and the largest selection of Folding Tables available from any manufacturer, now, more than ever, you can count on Correll. In an age where it seems like everything is imported, over 90% of Correll products are still Made in the USA at our factory in Arkansas.