High-Pressure Collaborative Desk Features:
- Individual desks designed in shapes to easily come together for group learning
- Designed for heaviest use, Correll desks meet or exceed specs for all major brands.
- Dry erase markerboard top add fun and functionality to the classroom.
- 1 1/4” thick high-density particleboard top.
- High-pressure laminate top resists scratches, paint, markers, crayons, and food and juice stains far better than melamine.
- Backer sheet to resist warping.
- Select from Black/Chrome (standard) or Gray/Chrome Oval Robust Leg.
- Select from choice of T-Mold: Black (standard), walnut, medium oak, gray, red, blue, yellow, or green..
- Robust oval leg with mounting brackets pre-attached with 7 screws. Three additional screws in leg plate, and oversize hairpin brace make this the strongest leg mounting system in the industry.
- Free hex-wrench with every table, for fast, easy, height adjustments.
- Universal legs adjust from 25” to 35” in 1” increments.
- Add optional casters for easy mobility.
YOU CAN COUNT ON CORRELL: Correll was established in 1969 and has been in business for over 50 years. With our outstanding Customer Service, innovative new product lines, and the largest selection of Folding Tables available from any manufacturer, now, more than ever, you can count on Correll. In an age where it seems like everything is imported, over 90% of Correll products are still Made in the USA at our factory in Arkansas.