High-Pressure Activity Table Features:
- Designed for heaviest school and church use, Correll activity tables meet or exceed specs for all major brands.
- Dry erase surface adds fun and functionality to classroom setting.
- 1 1/4” thick high-density particleboard top.
- High-pressure laminate top resists scratches, paint, markers, crayons, and food and juice stains far better than melamine.
- Backer sheet to resist warping, plus extra bracing on larger sizes.
- Leg mounting brackets pre-attached with 7 screws. Three additional screws in leg plate, and oversize hairpin brace make this the strongest leg mounting system in the industry.
- Shoulder on leg set screw provides an extra margin of safety, even if not properly tightened, making these the safest activity tables you can buy.
- Free speed-wrench with every table, for fast, easy, height adjustments.
- Choice of black (standard) or silver mist legs.
- Universal legs adjust from 19” to 29” in 1” increments.
YOU CAN COUNT ON CORRELL: Correll was established in 1969 and has been in business for over 50 years. With our outstanding Customer Service, innovative new product lines, and the largest selection of Folding Tables available from any manufacturer, now, more than ever, you can count on Correll. In an age where it seems like everything is imported, over 90% of Correll products are still Made in the USA at our factory in Arkansas.