Correll is an industry leader in the production of our melamine table tops for computer and training. These premium tables feature a 1 1/8” high-density particle board core. Our melamine high pressure tops provide a firm and smooth writing surface and are water and scratch resistant. The desk and keyboard height tables feature a steel modesty panel with either one or two cord management openings, depending on the size. With proper care, these tables will provide years of useful service.
- Melamine top on 1 1/8” high-density particle board core
- Melamine tops have a harder and smoother writing surface than real wood furniture, and about the same water and scratch resistance
- Sturdy all steel frames with adjustable leveling glides
- Desk & keyboard height tables have steel modesty panels with 1 wire management hole on 24 x 48 and 30 x 60 trapezoid, and 2 on all other sizes, plus wire management trough on inside bottom edge
- Adjustable height (CSA) tables have H-frames, and adjust from 21” to 29” in 1” increments, with tamper resistant set screws
YOU CAN COUNT ON CORRELL: Correll was established in 1969 and has been in business for over 50 years. With our outstanding Customer Service, innovative new product lines, and the largest selection of Folding Tables available from any manufacturer, now, more than ever, you can count on Correll. In an age where it seems like everything is imported, over 90% of Correll products are still Made in the USA at our factory in Arkansas.