These computer and training tables have the features and benefits our customers ask for and appreciate. They are not fused-on melamine but a sturdy 1 1/4” thick high-pressure top with backer sheet and sturdy all-steel frames. The desk and keyboard-height tables feature steel modesty panels with a cord management channel on the inside bottom edge.
High-pressure tops with backer sheet (not fused-on melamine), 1 1/4” thick
- Tops match our high-pressure folding tables and activity tables
- Sturdy all steel frames, with adjustable nylon glides
- Desk and keyboard height tables have steel modesty panels with wire management trough on inside bottom edge
- Modesty panels have 1 wire management hole on all 36” and 48” long tables, and 2 holes on 60” and 72” long tables
- Adjustable height tables come with both tamper-proof set screws and large, easy to use, plastic knobs
- Bi-level tables come with one 10” x 22” keyboard tray, a second tray is available on 30” x 60” and 30” x 72” units
- Also available in Red, White, Blue, Yellow and Green
YOU CAN COUNT ON CORRELL: Correll was established in 1969 and has been in business for over 50 years. With our outstanding Customer Service, innovative new product lines, and the largest selection of Folding Tables available from any manufacturer, now, more than ever, you can count on Correll. In an age where it seems like everything is imported, over 90% of Correll products are still Made in the USA at our factory in Arkansas.